December 15, 2010

Urban Hiking: A Look into the Streets of Seattle

I have found myself, recently, having a lot of free time on my hands.  I've driven myself mad from boredom.  There is only so many times you can clean your room, or read Harry Potter before one begins to lose their mind.

In an effort to relieve myself from insanity, I've decided to do some urban hiking around Seattle.  It's amazing how easily it is to walk around the city (provided you have endless hours in the day to wander aimlessly through the streets).  I wanted to document my adventures somehow, and decided there is no better way to display said adventures then through the wonderful world of photography.

The sequential photos document my urban hiking photo journal through the streets of Seattle.


Day 1: Fremont and Gas Works Park

































No comments:

Blog Archive